E M B R A C E (all of self)
the thing is
nothing is broken + "fixing" is not required
it is the full embrace that ignites a shift
the thing is the parts wished away are the parts that ask for awareness + acceptance
these parts that bring guilt + doubt + discomfort + fear of judgement are the teachers + the mirrors
that push for new choices to be made these are the guideposts
if nothing was good or bad
if everything just was... then everything would appear differently + aligned
choices would bring a sense of freedom.
embrace (all of self)
Journal Prompt: What does wholeness feel and look like in your life? Can you call back your disowned (rejected or feared) parts? How can you develop and express as many aspects of self as possible? Can you paint or collage these aspects + feelings?
Things to Explore:
- Archytypes (Infinite Qualities, Aspects of Source)
- Inner Guidance leading back to sense of wholeness
- Being present with what is without trying to change it.
- Dualities within Self - Developing + Integrating both energies
- Experiencing the Full range of our potential